Everything is AWESOME!
Everything is AWESOME! - Tegan & Sarah Ft. The Lonely Island// DoYaThing - Gorillaz Ft Andre 3000// Destination Calabria - Alex Gaudino// One More Time - Daft Punk// Pompeii - Bastille// Bug Hunt - Skrillex// When can I see you Again? - Owl City// Oh No! - Marina & the Diamonds// Mambo No.5 - Lou Bega// Music - Madonna// Down the Road - C2C// Dog Days are Over - Florence & the Machine// Shake Tramp - Mariannas Trench// The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy// We Come Together - Goldfish// Pentatonix - Daft Punk// Run - Gnarls Barkley// Treasure - Bruno Mars// Supermassive Black Hole - Muse// Planetary (Go!) - My Chemical Romance// Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy// Pimadonna - Marina & the Diamonds// The Only Difference… - Panic! at the Disco// Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz// Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk// Little Talks - Of Monster and Men// Icarus - Bastille// Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim// Sex Yeah - Marina & the Diamonds// Swing - The Mask// Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy// Rasputine - Boney M// Break the Ice - Britney Spears// Locked out of Heaven - Bruno Mars// Fly Away - Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt// Clothes Off - Gym Class Heros// Funky Monkey - Rio// Happy - C2C ft D.Martin// Better off Alone - DJ Jurgen Alice Deejay// Lady Marmalade - Mulan Rouge// Crazy Loop - Dan Balan// Cuban Pete - The Mask// The Traveling Song - Will.i.Am// Dont Wanna Miss You - Steliana// I’m Blue - Eifel 65// Dicord - Eurobeat Brony// Juggernauts - Nero// Ride on a Shooting Star - FLCL// Gold Dust - DJ Fresh// Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani// Delta - C2C// This Ain’t a Scene… - Fall Out Boy// It’s Time - Imagine Dragons// In Your Eyes - Kylie Minogue// Kagen no Tsuki - Mononoke// Die Young - Ke$ha// Let You Go - Chase & Status// Hung Up - Madonna// Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance// Around the World - Daft Punk// Can’t Get You Out of my Head - Kylie Minogue// Take you to Rio - Rio// Move Along - The All-American Rejects// Sugar Rush - AKB48// DARE -Gorillaz// Tanuk Tanuk Tun - Daler Mehndi// Va VA Voom - Niki Manaj// Seepyhead - Passion Pit// Numa Numa - O-Zone// Hot Wings- Rio// Toxic - Britney Spears// Drop it Low - Will.i.Am// The Fox Ylvis// Boom Boom Pow - The Black Eyes Peas// Hey Baby - DJ Otzi
if anyone has ever made a better ‘jesus fuck clean your room clean your room now' mix in the history of the world, it's probably this with the snk opening shoehorned in there somewhere
I need this
I just got around to seeing this movie, despite the fact that it did not get a wide-release.
Find it and watch it.
Believe me when I say, this film is in the same league of sci-fi/speculative film classics as Bladerunner and Children of Men.
Should have a HUGE fandom.
It deals with issues like class, caste-systems, oppression, and the nature of humanity in a way mainstream films like The Hunger Games never could.
Let me tell you a story about the film-maker Joon-Ho Bong. Some years back, I had the privilege of attending a screening of one his films and the man happened to be there. At that time, he’d already gotten some notice for making The Host, another awesome film that allegorizes heavy issues in humanity.
So, he does the q&a at the end and someone asks him why he’s never produced a Hollywood movie.
…And he says, paraphrasing; that Hollywood would never let him make the kind of movies he’d like. He’d have to hire an all-white cast and the actors would have to fit a certain aesthetic. They couldn’t be non-white, older than twenty-five, or non-thin…especially actresses.
He said, it’s not worth selling out, when he can make the kinds of movies he wants in South Korea.
…And then he makes this.
I’d love to spoil it for you, but suffice it say it was, as all good speculative sci-fi is, very effecting for me.
Again, I beg you PLEASE SEE THIS MOVIE.
And if you need more convincing??
Your faves are in it: Octavia Spencer aka the above flawless actress in the poster, Chris Evans, Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell, John Hurt, Ed Harris and the father/daughter pair from The Host, Kang-So Hung and Ah-Sung Ko (which had me thinking AU!).
Now, I shall commence spamming my tumblr with Snowpiercer reblogs…
Apologies ahead of time.
EDIT: ONE MORE THING!! A critic asked who his current favorite actor is and his answer was Viola Davis…
This was YEARS before The Help.
Release in the US is limited and starts in theaters June 27, 2014. Radius-TWC is the company distributing the film.
This movie was fucking gnarly. When i saw the cast list, i was like.. what the fuck? I couldn’t believe how unknown and off the radar this film was when it had such an outstanding roster of actors. I’ve been recommending it left and right to people. It’s one of my favorites.
8tracks is Radio, rediscovered - keep calm & get shit done; (2hr 2min) by singularfate| music tags: motivation, upbeat, get shit done, cleaning, and dance party | // whatever you need to tackle right now: take a deep breath, pull yourself together & repeat after me: "i've got this.
this is a back alley
Here is the only thing you know: the body remembers.
Holding a knife feels as natural to you as walking, running, slipping in under someone’s defenses and wrapping your metallic fingers around their throat.
Here is the only thing you know how to do: pull the trigger. Wrap your hands around hilts and push blades into bodies. It’s all just meat.
Seven days. That’s how long you’ve been awake. Every time they’d point you at a target, take off the leash and set a weapon down in front of you, the world looked different, somehow, but they’d pull you back, push rubber between your teeth and wipe you clean again before it mattered.
It matters now.
JUST IN CASE YOUR HEART SOMEHOW WASN’T ON FIRE WITH STEVE/BUCKY EMOTIONAL DEVASTATION, HERE, HAVE THIS BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED INCREDIBLY WRITTEN UNBEARABLY PAINFUL BONFIRE OF A FANFICTION, GO ON, JUST READ IT, oh god, oh god, i am so emotionally compromised i don’t know what to do with myself
your heart has become spare parts [a steve/bucky mix]
in which steve & bucky are two sides of the same self-destructive coin.01. The Mountain Goats / Oceanographer’s Choice
02. Jessy Carolina / Fortunate Son
03. Ben L’Oncle Soul / Seven Nation Army
04. Maximo Park / Our Velocity
05. Neutral Milk Hotel / Gardenhead - Leave Me Alone
06. Mikky Ekko / Who Are You, Really?
07. The Mountain Goats / Cry for Judas
08. The Magnetic Fields / Till the Bitter End
09. The Avett Brothers / Head Full of Doubt, Road Full of Promise
10. The Libertines / You’re My Waterloo
11. Jenny Owen Youngs / Here Is A Heart
12. Daniela Andrade / I Will Follow You Into The Dark
13. Radical Face / We’re On Our Way
How to wear a knife strapped to your thigh with a garter like a fucking lady while managing not to slice yourself open because you were fool enough to carry an unsheathed weapon next to a squishy part of your body that moves when you walk.
- Get a garter from somewhere; this one is a sock garter from Sock Dreams, which means it’s made to stay the fuck up there.
- Get a fucking sheath for those sharp, pointy things and put them in the sheath. There’ll be a velcro loop at the top so that they won’t slide out if you hold the sheath upside down.
- Put the garter through the loop at the top meant for whatever you’re using to attach it to yourself. Attach it to yourself, adjusting for ease of grabbing. You don’t want to put it on your inner thigh because that is awkward as hell to get out. The only way you’d be able to get it out in a timely manner is if you attached the sheath upside down, at which point you’d need two garters to keep the sheath from tilting inward toward your other thigh.
- Oh no, now the sheath is hanging loosely and is going to make a weird pattern against your clothing. Tuck that shit into your stockings if you’re wearing them, or use another garter if you’re not.
- Pull your pencil skirt back down over the knife sheath. Adjust accordingly due to tightness of skirt and shape of sheath. Make sure you can get at it as quick as you want.
- People look at you really strangely if this is the knife you pull out when you want to cut your apple up.
Vital Information for your Everyday Life.